Philippine Statistics Authority
Region XII - (SOCCSKSARGEN) 
ATTY. MAQTAHAR L. MANULON, CESO V
Regional Director 
PhilSys NoticeCRS AppointmentISOISO SargenSOCCSKSARGENNSM Streamer

 

Facebook Page

Invitation to Bid

Document Title Bid Reference No. Date Status
BAC-PB-2021-01 November 2021 Closed

 

PSA Easy STAT

PSA-CRS Appointment System

Job Portal

Frontline Services

Need a BIRTH, MARRIAGE, DEATH certificate, or CENOMAR? Request these documents online, for delivery anywhere in the Philippines or abroad.

your birth certificate, anytime...anywhere...

 

PSA Helpline

CLICK HERE!

Fast & Hassle Free Certificate Delivery . . . 

PSA Data Archive

The PSA Data Archive is a gateway to PSA's survey, census, and administrative-based microdata and documentations. As of October 4, 2022, the data archive contains surveys.

CRS Outlets

   Directory of Census Serbilis            Centers in Mindanao.

 

   VIEW DIRECTORY

Freedom of Information

Related image

Regional Latest Publications

Construction Statistics from Approved Building Permits; Cotabato Province, Third Quarter of 2021, 2020 and 2019

For the third quarter of 2021, the number of constructions based on approved building permits in Cotabato Province was 425. This represents a 43.09 percent yearly increase over the total number of constructions in the same quarter of 2020, and a 25.7 percent increase over the AGR of 17.39 percent

Construction Statistics from Approved Building Permits; Cotabato Province, Third Quarter of 2021, 2020 and 2019

For the third quarter of 2021, the number of constructions based on approved building permits in Cotabato Province was 425. This represents a 43.09 percent yearly increase over the total number of constructions in the same quarter of 2020, and a 25.7 percent increase over the AGR of 17.39 percent

Data Dissemination cum News Conference on 2021 Report on the Performance of Agriculture and Fisheries in SOCCSKSARGEN

13 July 2022- City of Kidapawan, Cotabato. The Statistics Authority Regional Statistical Services Office XII (PSA-RSSO XII) together with the Field Offices namely - Cotabato , Sultan Kudarat, South Cotabato, and Sarangani Province conducted Hybrid Activity on the 2021 Report on the Performance of Agriculture and Fisheries held in Grandshine Hotel, City of Kidapawan, Cotabato.

Household Population, Number of Household, and Average Household Size in City of Koronadal

As of 01 May 2022, the City of Koronadal has a total population of 195,398 persons of which 99.08 percent comprised the household population and the remaining 0.92 percent comprised of institutional population. This number of household population in 2020 is higher by 19,707 persons to the 173,900 household population recorded in 2015, and 36,341 persons more than the 157,266 household population in 2010.

Household Population, Number of Household, and Average Household Size in South Cotabato Province

As of 01 May 2020, Region XII has a total population of 4,360,974 persons with a percentage share of 22.36 percent or a total count of 975,476 persons from South Cotabato. The household population and number of households of the province reached a total of 973,146 and 244,987, respectively.

Pages