Household Population, Number of Household, and Average Household Size in Municipality of Banga, South Cotabato (2020 Census of Population and Housing)

Reference Number: 

SR – 20R1263 – 010

Release Date: 

Tuesday, 30 August 2022

As of 01 May 2020, the Municipality of Banga has a total population of 195,398 persons of which 99.97 percent comprised the household population and the remaining 0.03 percent comprised of institutional population.

Attachments: 

Article: 

Special Release